Thursday, November 22, 2007
Previous Posts
- Hi, 咁多位哥哥 姐姐 Uncle Auntie,你地好 ^___^
- x[]--, <= melon in Japanese factory outlet, time ...
- The Music Box Shop in Otaru. The Otaru Canal. The...
- the child is real, the milk is real, the cow is n...
- The Clark guy, founder of Hokkaido UniversityBeer ...
- Sapporo Tower delicious, see the "Uni"...
- Rainbow flower field
- Red, Yellow, Blue, White, Purple, Green...
- they called it "Bell of Love" Sunflowers !!
- I don't believe at the first place... but when I ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
Jack is very adorable. Feel very happy for your family. May God be with him all the time and guide his path. I will keep u 2 in my prayer. I know that God will heal cc quickily. I'm sure you guys need energy to take care the little BB, may God keep u guys healthy and energetic. ^_____^
From: Lucinda
Thank you very much, Lu...
yes, it's very tiring, but very happy as well. i'm now expert of milk feeding, diaper changing and baby bathing. hehe :)
Baby is very cute ah.....
Welcome to join our father club !!!
Very Happy for you and your family~ Your baby son is very cute (>v<)
Bebe, bon anniversaire!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home